King Street Wharf Coach Parking –
The King St Wharf Coach layover facility is for NSW accredited long-distance, tourist and charter coaches only. It has a capacity of 55 bays for Coach parking.
The coach parking is not for public use and your vehicle may be towed at your expense.
Important features at the King St Wharf terminal include:
- Parking is free of charge
- Maximum stay is 24 hours
- Access to the facility is via Lime Street
- The facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with onsite staff during peaks
- Entry will require drivers to proceed to the boom gate and activate the intercom system. You will then be directed to a suitable bay appropriate for the size of your vehicle
- The facility is for layover of accredited long distance, tourist and charter coaches only
- Under no circumstances will drivers be permitted to take in passengers or utilise the
facility as a meeting point
- Washing vehicles or carrying out mechanical repairs is not permitted
- No rubbish is to be left within the facility
- To ensure the facility remains free to use, please ensure you comply with these conditions of use
- For further information telephone 02 9299 6767 during normal office hours.