King Street Wharf Coach Parking –BusNSW would like to remind operators of the coach parking layover facility available at King St wharf, off Lime Street, in the Sydney CBD. This facility offers a variety of services that enable the effective layover of coaches at peak times and for longer periods of time. The King Street Wharf parking facility has a capacity of 55 bays for Coach parking.
Important features at the King St Wharf terminal include:
- Parking is free of charge
- Maximum stay is 24 hours
- Access to the facility is via Lime Street
- The facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with onsite staff during peaks
- Entry will require drivers to proceed to the boom gate and activate the intercom system. You will then be directed to a suitable bay appropriate for the size of your vehicle
- The facility is for layover of accredited long distance, tourist and charter coaches only
- Under no circumstances will drivers be permitted to take in passengers or utilise the facility as a meeting point
- Washing vehicles or carrying out mechanical repairs is not permitted
- No rubbish is to be left within the facility
- To ensure the facility remains free to use, please ensure you comply with these conditions of use
- For further information telephone 9299 1226 during normal office hours.