King Street Wharf Coach Parking –
BusNSW would like to remind operators of the coach parking layover facility available at King St wharf, off Lime Street, in the Sydney CBD. This facility offers a variety of services that enable the effective layover of coaches at peak times and for longer periods of time. The King Street Wharf parking facility has a capacity of 55 bays for Coach parking.
Important features at the King St Wharf terminal include:
- Parking is free of charge
- Maximum stay is 24 hours
- Access to the facility is via Lime Street
- The facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with onsite staff during peaks
- Entry will require drivers to proceed to the boom gate and activate the intercom system. You will then be directed to a suitable bay appropriate for the size of your vehicle
- The facility is for layover of accredited long distance, tourist and charter coaches only
- Under no circumstances will drivers be permitted to take in passengers or utilise the
facility as a meeting point
- Washing vehicles or carrying out mechanical repairs is not permitted
- No rubbish is to be left within the facility
- To ensure the facility remains free to use, please ensure you comply with these conditions of use
- For further information telephone 9299 1226 during normal office hours.
With a number of NSW Government initiatives and reforms and the implementation of light rail through the Sydney CBD and therefore a reduction of access along some routes for personal and coach use, BusNSW encourage operators to consider the facilities available at the King Street Wharf location.